Not only are children our role models, they are also our most important stakeholders. That is why the best interests and well-being of the child are at the very core of our values, and why we strongly pioneer business conduct that promotes responsibility towards children.
Our approach is holistic, which means that every aspect of environmental impact -globally and locally - comes under scrutiny. The total life cycle of the products, from design and production through the use phase to handling and recycling of end-of-life material, must be examined and the product adjusted to reduce its effect on the environment. Acting responsibly is an integral part of our brand. It strengthens the connection we have with consumers, involving our employees and active and future-oriented research and development efforts makes our company a more desirable place to work. All of these things contribute to The Harrytoystore Company’s continued growth and success.
Our social responsibility practices are tightly integrated with our culture and business and fall into six categories:
- NON-DISCRIMINATION: All employees shall have equal opportunities based on competencies, experience and performance regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, union affiliation, social background or ethnic origin.
- Responsible Content: Create and market responsible, high-quality products and content
- Our People: As a company, our relationships with our employees are built on trust and a sincere respect for the individual.
- Civic Engagement: Create lasting, positive change in the communities in which we live, work, and play
- Respectful Workplaces: Foster safe, respectful, and inclusive workplaces wherever we do business
- Environmental Care: Our working environments are designed to optimize performance and efficiency while reducing energy consumption, waste and pollution.